Reprint permission policy
Guidelines for reprinting material from Faith & Leadership
As an offering of Leadership Education at Duke Divinity, the mission of Faith & Leadership is to support Christian leaders in a variety of organizations. To that end, we offer other publishers permission, unless otherwise specified, to republish editorial content at no cost under the following terms:
- Permission is non-exclusive, and distribution may be made either in electronic or print format.
- All reprints must include the following credit line and, in electronic reprints, a hyperlink: “This was first published in Faith & Leadership.” We ask that you link directly to the story. In print publications, please include our homepage URL, www.faithandleadership.com after the publication name.
- Content from Faith & Leadership may not be altered or adapted, with the exception of minor edits required to make articles or multimedia content fit the formats of other publications. Changes that substantively alter the meaning of the original are not permitted.
- Whenever a piece of content is reprinted, notification must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link and/or an attached document that demonstrates the republished form for our records. Please send questions or other correspondence about our permission policy to this address.
- Faith & Leadership reserves the right to deny this permission for any use of editorial content that does not align with our mission.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.